Project: „Campaign against informational manipulation by means of mass-media”
Implementation period: April – August 2013
Financing organization: Free Press Unlimited (Netherlands)
Goal of the project: Diminishing the impacts of informational manipulation by means of educating citizen and publicizing manipulations cases by means of mass-media.
1. Planning, preparing and developing a national campaign against informational manipulation by means of mass-media;
2. Publicly debating and informing citizens about the phenomenon of informational manipulation ant the need to eradicate it from the activity of mass-media institutions;
3. Signaling informational manipulation cases and introducing them to the public an journalistic community.
- Launching the campaign against informational manipulation;
- Designing and producing products of the campaign against informational manipulation;
- Drafting the methodology for monitoring mass-media institutions on the topic of manipulative coverage of public interest information;
- Selecting and training operators who will monitor mass-media institutions;
- Monitoring mass-media and elaborating reports. Publicizing the monitoring result.
- Spreading the product of the campaign against manipulation by means of mass-media:
- Publishing a thematic page on informational anti-manipulation and inserting in 17 national and local Moldovan newspapers;
- Organizing debates on the topic of informational manipulation;
News at this chapter:
Activ, page against manipulation (rom) 1
Activ, page against manipulation (rus) 1